John's Christmas presents
BREATHE! Looks funny, huh! I'm not real sure what he was doing. But he was watching Daddy move leaves.
Daddy spent some time this morning raking the large pile of leaves (and a few scrawny bits of grass) that were in the back yard. We don't remember having this many leaves last year, but last year wasn't normal because of IKE. John and I goofed around while Daddy worked.
And when we went back inside, John took up his spot at his NEW favorite place, his table and chairs that we gave him for Christmas. Daddy and I put it together this morning as John was watching TV. We managed to get the table together and most of one chair before John came looking for us. I guess we were being too quiet! Anyway, once we got one chair together, we set John down at the table with some crayons and a coloring book and he went to town. He spent most of the rest of the morning coloring, when he wasn't being distracted by the vacuuming that went on after the chairs were assembled.
He did take a break to say "Cheese!" for me. Thankfully, he's not bothered by the fact that he's already colored on most of the pages in the two books he has. I guess I need to hit some sales after Christmas and buy a couple more.
John's other Christmas present from us is a portable DVD player. We decided that we'd better invest in one. They are so handy to have and hopefully will keep John occupied on the plane.
Tonight is date night, which explains the early post. We don't have anything special planned tonight. Just a night out to ourselves. I might pop back in and edit this post if the exchange with the sitter is less than fun.
-EBP-
Daddy spent some time this morning raking the large pile of leaves (and a few scrawny bits of grass) that were in the back yard. We don't remember having this many leaves last year, but last year wasn't normal because of IKE. John and I goofed around while Daddy worked.
And when we went back inside, John took up his spot at his NEW favorite place, his table and chairs that we gave him for Christmas. Daddy and I put it together this morning as John was watching TV. We managed to get the table together and most of one chair before John came looking for us. I guess we were being too quiet! Anyway, once we got one chair together, we set John down at the table with some crayons and a coloring book and he went to town. He spent most of the rest of the morning coloring, when he wasn't being distracted by the vacuuming that went on after the chairs were assembled.
He did take a break to say "Cheese!" for me. Thankfully, he's not bothered by the fact that he's already colored on most of the pages in the two books he has. I guess I need to hit some sales after Christmas and buy a couple more.
John's other Christmas present from us is a portable DVD player. We decided that we'd better invest in one. They are so handy to have and hopefully will keep John occupied on the plane.
Tonight is date night, which explains the early post. We don't have anything special planned tonight. Just a night out to ourselves. I might pop back in and edit this post if the exchange with the sitter is less than fun.
-EBP-


