Ho! Ho! Ho!

If one looks closely, you'd think that JHP was a N.O. Saints fan. His eye is sporting black and gold today. Daddy reminded me that those are also Purdue colors, but the Saints are undefeated for the season so far. P-U-R-D-U-E wasn't so lucky this year!

When I picked him up from extended MDO today, his teacher Ms. M said he was a wild child after nap. She actually had to sit him down twice for running in the classroom. He was just wired! Thankfully, that had passed by the time I picked him up. So we ran an errand and then came home to piddle. I ended up working on the Christmas tree (with help, of course). And then we put the small fiber optic tree up in the den. I had purchased a bobble head Santa stocking hangar for John's stocking today at Target. So, I put the stockings up, too. John knows about Santa Claus (in the general sense) since last weekend new Imagination Movers was about Santa and his lost "Ho!Ho!Ho!" (In case you are wondering, he could only say Hee! Hee! Hee! His pants were too tight so his belly didn't shake like a bowlful of jelly.) In fact, we were in the grocery on Monday and that's what he called the large inflatable Santa on top of the freezer case: Ho!Ho!Ho! I might risk a trip to the mall on Thursday to see if he'll tolerate a seat on Santa's lap. I'm not holding out hope, though.

I was making some Cranberry Nut Bread for a luncheon tomorrow and John wanted to see what I was doing. So, we dragged out the stool and watched the mixer work it's magic. Daddy grabbed the camera. YEAH!

I found the Santa hat buried in the Christmas box. It's got jingle bells near the poof on the end. Terri and I each made one many years ago when we participated in a Jingle Bell run. John wasn't too sure about it at first (and still isn't). We thought it would make a cute picture, but John resisted. So Daddy thought they'd play a little game. Whoever wore the hat could say "Ho!Ho!Ho!" John bit and I snapped. Multiple times. This was the best of the bunch. There are others, but I was having flash problems. So some of them I had to turn to black & white to salvage them. See them all on the WebAlbums.

John kept wanting to sit on my lap so I kept handing the camera over to Daddy. He captured this cute one of the two of us.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP