Fish Lips

Although John wasn't all that excited about Daddy doing the honors tonight, but that turned around when Daddy started singing for him. He sang Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and Row, Row, Row your Boat. They John kept talking about a Fire Engine song and we know of no song. So my creative husband sang Wheels on the Bus instead. Then he decided to change it to Wheels on the Fire Engine. Then John thought they should sing about an animal bus and so they did. John helped Daddy think of animals that were on the bus and what sound they made. At one point John suggested fish. So Daddy made fish lips, but John wasn't so successful at making them. So Daddy tried to help. John's trying really hard in this picture, but Daddy had too much soap on his hands and could hold those sweet little cheeks.

Today was not the easiest day. John went to MDO, but I'm most glad that he was under someone else's care most of the day. For whatever reason I was short on temper today and he was long on distraction and whine. This made for bad combination. I did manage to whip out the rest of my Christmas shopping and replace my cell phone. I'd dropped it a few weeks back and it hasn't been the same since.
And after I picked John up we came home for a snack and then went to the grocery. Although getting out of the house proved more difficult than normal. We had to take his blankie with us. He was just in one of those moods. And then when we got to the store it started to pour. This is the second Monday in a row that it's rained when we went to the grocery. Thankfully, it had stopped by the time we got done. Our trip around the store was most disjointed. I kept having to back track through the store because John kept saying "Hold this!" and I kept loosing my concentration and forgetting stuff. I even had to run back to get milk once we were at the checkout because I'd forgotten to pick it up. But it's done now and I don't think I forgot anything major.

Only two more days of MDO for the year. Boo Hoo! But I'll survive, Daddy will work until Friday and then be off until the New Year. YEAH! And we'll be busy. We'll go to Indy, visit a lot, come home and Nana will come to visit. Whew! Before we know it, it will be time to go back to work and school.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP