Watering

JHP and I got our new hats in the mail today. I figured that if we were going to spend a lot of time outside, we better get some good hats that cover us well. John really likes his and wore it around a bit this evening. Mine looks just like his except a little larger.

We finally broke in the new watering can tonight. Of course, as soon as Daddy got it filled, John spilled it on himself while he was trying to carry it.

Daddy predicts that the plants on the patio will not want for water this year with John on the job. He started off watering his beans (if you look closely, a new set of leaves has sprouted on each plant). Then he proceeded to water everything thing else on the patio, multiple times. Then he watered the grass some and gave the birds some water. And when his water ran out, he borrowed Daddy's can or asked us to refill his can.

Someone today suggested we use the watering can in the bathtub to rinse. Duh! Never thought of that! John was so psyched about using his watering can in the bath, that as soon as I mentioned it, he was ready to get the bath going. He didn't procrastinate at all tonight! He had a great time in the bath using his can, mostly rinsing his foot - the only thing he could really reach with it.

This afternoon was the first time that John actually cried for Daddy. I'd done something that he wasn't happy with. So he went on a whining/crying jag, saying "Daddy, Daddy!" I guess he thought I was a mean old mommy right then and Daddy could fix it. Of course this didn't last too long. Once I managed to get him loaded in the car, his tune changed and he was happy as a lark.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP