Happy Easter!

DSC06865

The Easter Bunny visited our house today.  Of course, John isn’t aware enough to go looking for his basket (yet!).  The bunny made sure that there wasn’t too much candy, but still plenty of good stuff to fill the basket.  Here’s what it looked like before discovery.

DSC06869

We ate breakfast first and asked to be excused to go find his eggs.  And he found them.  But then he discovered the Easter basket.  He was quite surprised!  He ran right over to it and moved it to the floor for a closer look.

DSC06882

The watering can was the first thing that got removed.  He slowly dismantled the rest of the basket.  He soon discovered the peanut M&M’s that were stuffed inside a few plastic eggs.  I wasn’t going to fuss about him eating 10 M&M’s after breakfast.  So in most of the pictures you might see some chipmunk cheeks as he munched away.

DSC06902

Daddy thought he’d help me get a cute picture of John and his new watering can.  He did, although I’m not sure this is what Daddy was thinking.  I caught this cute little expression.  We didn’t make it outside today to play with his new garden things, but we definitely will do this tomorrow.  There are lots more pictures on the WebAlbum from this Easter morning.

DSC06907

I snapped a couple of pictures while John was eating his snack this afternoon.  I saw him sitting there in his Hawaiian shirt and rolled up pants, hand on his knee.  Something just made me want to capture the moment.  Unfortunately by the time I made it back, the scene had changed slightly and I didn’t capture the moment I wanted.

John had a little incident at the nursery today.  He bit another kid’s finger.  Based on what we were told, John didn’t get his way, got frustrated and struck out.  The same thing happened tonight with Andrew, only this time, John hit Andrew in the face with Pat the Hammer.  He’s done this a couple of other times in the last few days, but not to this extent.  I hope it gets better before it gets worse.  I’ll definitely warn the teachers tomorrow at school.

-EBP-

Alissa  – (April 5, 2010 at 1:59 PM)  

Cute! Thankfully Grant hasn't ever lashed out against another child (that I know of)....we have plenty of problems with how he treats us!

The watering can was a great idea!

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP