Squirt
Lately, eating takes a long time with John. He didn't finish dinner tonight at SNBNA's house. So after we got home, he finished off his sandwich. Most nights he doesn't go back to the table to eat more. Tonight he did.
And after he finished, he played with his new markers I got him Thursday. I guess he got carried away and decided to see if these markers worked on him, too. Then he came asking for a towel to wipe it off. I told him he'd have to wait until bath time to get it clean. He was sitting on the toilet before bath when he showed Daddy what he'd done.
Bath time was full of hilarity tonight. John started playing with the little crab squirt toy. I've seen him to this before, but tonight he took it to a new level. He'd fill the crab with water, point it at himself, say "cheese", and squirt himself with it as if it were a camera taking a picture. He did this over and over again.
And he was cracking himself up! At one point he was laughing so hard, I really thought he was going to make himself sick. He even let Daddy have a turn squirting him, laughing all the same. Of course, after all this laughing, it was so hard getting him to settle down for bed.
Oh, and his newest evening activity: taking his pajama bottoms off (because he can). I just had to put them back on him after finding them on the floor. Same thing happened last night.
-EBP-
And after he finished, he played with his new markers I got him Thursday. I guess he got carried away and decided to see if these markers worked on him, too. Then he came asking for a towel to wipe it off. I told him he'd have to wait until bath time to get it clean. He was sitting on the toilet before bath when he showed Daddy what he'd done.
Bath time was full of hilarity tonight. John started playing with the little crab squirt toy. I've seen him to this before, but tonight he took it to a new level. He'd fill the crab with water, point it at himself, say "cheese", and squirt himself with it as if it were a camera taking a picture. He did this over and over again.
And he was cracking himself up! At one point he was laughing so hard, I really thought he was going to make himself sick. He even let Daddy have a turn squirting him, laughing all the same. Of course, after all this laughing, it was so hard getting him to settle down for bed.
Oh, and his newest evening activity: taking his pajama bottoms off (because he can). I just had to put them back on him after finding them on the floor. Same thing happened last night.
-EBP-


