A BooBoo!

We spent most of the morning outside working in the yard. It's much harder with JHP around. One of our eyes must always be looking for him. We are working on the the concept of "if you can't see me, then I can't see you." It's not there, yet. But we made some major progress on the front bed and all enjoyed the really nice weather.



After lunch we took some time to let our lunch settle and talked with MawMaw via Skype. I think John N gets as big a thrill out of talking to and seeing his mother as John H does out of seeing his grandmother. After we were done, we headed back out to work.


We did manage to get all the edging (that we had) installed. We lack only a little piece near the side fence. Unfortunately, while I allowed JHP to"help" me hammer in the stakes, we had an accident. He kept carrying the rubber mallet around, calling it a "big Pat". When I needed it to hammer in the stakes, I'd invite him to sit on my lap and we'd hammer together. During one instance, he shifted and took his hands off the mallet and I raised it too high and it hit him in the cheek. Oops! And he cried. Poor guy! We went it to put some ice on it and he rebounded quickly. This is what it looked like after his nap. Not as bad as I thought. Note to self: having John help is not always the wisest idea!

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP