Up high
I went back to the bluebonnets today and I chased some bees around. Of course, they were more interested in their business than mine. I did get a few nice shots, though.
John's beans are still growing. I think it's time that we find a pole or two for them to attach to. They are looking kinda leggy. While we were in the backyard, I noticed that our amaryllis flower shoot has grown about six inches since I last noticed it. My exclamation when I noticed it was, "Check it out!" Guess who was repeating that saying once he heard it.
I think this is the first time this has happened in a really long time. And they both LOVED it! Daddy carted John around to the front of the house where John spent some time hanging around in the bed of the truck. And then he carted him back to the backyard. I missed the first trip, but enjoyed seeing the return trip. I think the last time Daddy tried it, John wasn't even tall enough to see over Daddy's head or just barely.
-EBP-
John's beans are still growing. I think it's time that we find a pole or two for them to attach to. They are looking kinda leggy. While we were in the backyard, I noticed that our amaryllis flower shoot has grown about six inches since I last noticed it. My exclamation when I noticed it was, "Check it out!" Guess who was repeating that saying once he heard it.
I think this is the first time this has happened in a really long time. And they both LOVED it! Daddy carted John around to the front of the house where John spent some time hanging around in the bed of the truck. And then he carted him back to the backyard. I missed the first trip, but enjoyed seeing the return trip. I think the last time Daddy tried it, John wasn't even tall enough to see over Daddy's head or just barely.
-EBP-



