Headin' Out
Something good must have happened on the baseball game. Those were few and far between today. The Astros lost. Again. Three in a row.
The big picture. After lunch today, John donned his new hat and puppet sock, grabbed his watering can and headed for his pony. An odd combination that made me grab the camera.
John chose our eating establishment for dinner tonight. He suggested Chick-Fil-A, which he's saying correctly now. And he said he wanted some fried chicken. OK. Sure. So, on the off-chance that he'd eat some nuggets, we bought him a kid's meal. He ate all of his potatoes (fries) and at least one whole chicken nugget that I'd cut up for him. I was pretty impressed that he ate it. It's really the first time he's eaten chicken. I figured he wouldn't touch it. I also realize that he might not eat it again anytime soon. Although I did tell him that other day that when he grew up and decided to eat chicken and other things at restaurants then he could have the potatoes that came with them. This occurred when he whined last Friday about wanting some fries that Andrew had on his plate while he was stuck with the PB sandwich I'd made him for lunch that day.
-EBP-
The big picture. After lunch today, John donned his new hat and puppet sock, grabbed his watering can and headed for his pony. An odd combination that made me grab the camera.
John chose our eating establishment for dinner tonight. He suggested Chick-Fil-A, which he's saying correctly now. And he said he wanted some fried chicken. OK. Sure. So, on the off-chance that he'd eat some nuggets, we bought him a kid's meal. He ate all of his potatoes (fries) and at least one whole chicken nugget that I'd cut up for him. I was pretty impressed that he ate it. It's really the first time he's eaten chicken. I figured he wouldn't touch it. I also realize that he might not eat it again anytime soon. Although I did tell him that other day that when he grew up and decided to eat chicken and other things at restaurants then he could have the potatoes that came with them. This occurred when he whined last Friday about wanting some fries that Andrew had on his plate while he was stuck with the PB sandwich I'd made him for lunch that day.
-EBP-


