Sleeping Beauty
It's been a very long time since I've posted a "sleeping in the crib" photo. It's not often that we have to wake him up. And he usually wakes up as soon as the camera makes any noise. Not this afternoon, however. He actually slept through at least three shots which included the use of the red focus aid. He'd been asleep almost 3 hours. But he was up early today (before seven which rarely happens) and he was still awake at 945p last night when I went to check on him before I climbed in bed. Of course, he wasn't real happy with me when he finally woke because I had a camera pointed in his face. A bit of whining ensued.
Daddy joined us in John's room for a bit of playtime before we headed out for dinner. Not the best photo, but I love the little wrinkled nose that John has in response to something Daddy was saying.
I like this one, too, capturing the conversation between father and son.
I don't think there's much to say about this one. Do you?
-EBP-
Daddy joined us in John's room for a bit of playtime before we headed out for dinner. Not the best photo, but I love the little wrinkled nose that John has in response to something Daddy was saying.
I like this one, too, capturing the conversation between father and son.
I don't think there's much to say about this one. Do you?
-EBP-




I bet John's really happy with you for posting that last one!
How sweet that John H. still sleeps with his little bottom in the air. That's just one of the cutest things to me....