Stripped, almost

While I was still in bed letting my Tylenol take effect for the terrible headache I had, this is what Daddy found when he went to get John out of bed. He told me I really needed to come see and of course, I had to get the camera.

But not only had he tried to get his shirt off, he successfully got his pants off. And he wasn't the least bit concerned about it. He was in a great mood this morning and kept bouncing around the crib. I guess he was happy to be in his own (bouncy) bed.


While John napped, I put the Christmas tree together. It hasn't seen the light of day for almost three years. Two Christmases ago I was pregnant and didn't want the hassle and last Christmas, John was crawling and pulling up on everything. And we always travel. But this year, I figured I better put it up for us all to enjoy. When John got up and I went to show him what I'd done, he was pretty excited.

But not near as excited as when he discovered the On/Off switch. I can tell already that this will be a HUGE temptation for him and we will need to stay on top of him to teach him that he's only to turn it on and off when we tell him to do so. We'll likely get around to trimming the tree tomorrow or Tuesday.

Overall, the day was pretty good. JHP was in a good mood most of the day. He only fussed when we dropped him off in the nursery at church. They've had a turnover of workers and he's having to get used to new folks in the room. He slept well last night and at nap. And he was wired again tonight during bath and bedtime. Daddy said it probably had to do with the ice cream cone he ate after his dinner of rice and beans. Too much sugar, he said. Surprisingly, John ate the whole thing, minus the cone. He didn't fuss about going to bed. He just didn't fall asleep right away. Tomorrow it's back to our routine. It was nice to have Daddy around for such a long time, though.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP