The day after
Last night was not a better night. We were up and down between 1200a and 430a. Lots of crying and John ended up in my bed. I say my bed because Daddy had moved to the couch at midnight. I was so tired that even though I was up, shopping was the furthest thing from my mind. And getting John to eat this morning was a challenge. But we finally got him distracted enough, fed enough, and Tylenol-ed enough that the was mostly pleasant the rest of the day. He napped well and ate most everything we put in front of him. He hasn't eaten that much in a week or more.
My mom cleaned off the piano because it's moving. And Jane took the opportunity to play a tune or two. John had never seen a piano and since he likes musical instruments, I figured this would be a good experience. He was little slow to warm up, but I think he really enjoyed it.
And I think he enjoyed his musical partner, too.
The two peas. They like to sit together and watch TV. They watched some tonight as the adults ate and cleaned the kitchen.
My mom cleaned off the piano because it's moving. And Jane took the opportunity to play a tune or two. John had never seen a piano and since he likes musical instruments, I figured this would be a good experience. He was little slow to warm up, but I think he really enjoyed it.
And I think he enjoyed his musical partner, too.
The two peas. They like to sit together and watch TV. They watched some tonight as the adults ate and cleaned the kitchen.


