Happy Thanksgiving!
The day started WAY too early this morning. Last night John slept in our room with us and woke up about 500a. He realized that I was right there next to him and he started with the "Hold ME!" whine. At 500AM! I tried to keep him quiet and get him to go back to sleep. Even bringing him into the bed wasn't enough to get him to go back to sleep. At 700a, Daddy woke and took John out of the room so that I could get a little more shut-eye. But this set the stage for the day. We all had too much whine today. John didn't even make it until the big lunch before we put him down for his nap.
Here's the table set with our lovely centerpiece June and Jane made for us.
When it was "dinner time", which never really happens at dinner time on Thanksgiving Day, Jimmy, June and John sat at the table and snacked their way through "dinner". John ate a lot of peanuts. When Mom asked John if she could have a peanut, he readily gave her one. He always readily shares his food.
The rest of the evening was OK until it neared 700p. We decided not to prolong the agony and start the bath routine ASAP. And when it came time for Daddy to put him down for bed, John told Daddy, "sleep". So he put him down and that was that. Let's hope tonight goes better. If he pulls another 500a, I might just have to go shopping! But that's the only reason I'd be up that early to go shop Black Friday.
-EBP-
Here's the table set with our lovely centerpiece June and Jane made for us.
When it was "dinner time", which never really happens at dinner time on Thanksgiving Day, Jimmy, June and John sat at the table and snacked their way through "dinner". John ate a lot of peanuts. When Mom asked John if she could have a peanut, he readily gave her one. He always readily shares his food.
The rest of the evening was OK until it neared 700p. We decided not to prolong the agony and start the bath routine ASAP. And when it came time for Daddy to put him down for bed, John told Daddy, "sleep". So he put him down and that was that. Let's hope tonight goes better. If he pulls another 500a, I might just have to go shopping! But that's the only reason I'd be up that early to go shop Black Friday.
-EBP-



