Why do BOYS always get the great lashes?

OK - today was not a lucky (or purposeful) photo day. I did manage to extract something I think is worthy. And that is this little photo of John's beautiful eyelashes. This was taken late in the day and he was especially active today and was sweating a lot, which should help explain why his lashes were clumped together like this. He just wasn't interested in looking at me and smiling today when I had the camera in my hand. Oh well!

John did not nap well today and was especially clingy (I want my mama!) to me. I hope he sleeps great tonight and sleeps in a little. He's kinda short on his sleep for the last couple of days.

One neat thing to note: We think that we saw JHP sign "Daddy" tonight in the bathtub. This was not a normal hand gesture that he has been using and he seemed pretty deliberate about what he was doing. He has been pretty good about using the sign for "eat" and I think I once saw him try to use "water". I definitely want to keep the signing up and expand it. I think it will help us in the long run.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP