Hey Baby!
I was playing around again today with the camera (ok - when aren't I playing). I held it by my head so that John could see me instead of the camera lens. This should explain the poor framing and odd tilt. Just one of the few good shots. I'll put the rest up on the WebAlbums.
Here's another, but you won't see it on the WebAlbums. It's desperately out of focus, but I liked the expression on his face. At web size and resolution, it doesn't look half bad. At 100%, it looks horrible!
Nothing else really new to report here. It's Friday - yeah!
-EBP-
Here's another, but you won't see it on the WebAlbums. It's desperately out of focus, but I liked the expression on his face. At web size and resolution, it doesn't look half bad. At 100%, it looks horrible!
Nothing else really new to report here. It's Friday - yeah!
-EBP-



