Look, Mom, no hands!
JHP tried out our rocking chair today for the first time. We are getting more comfortable with putting him in a chair, knowing that he won't tumble right out. Although, in this instance, Daddy was right there with him. Daddy was entertaining him while I worked feverishly on our new desk. It took many hours to assemble and I only messed up twice (and I'm not fixing it). And it's not real obvious. So, tomorrow will be a day of rest and church and Mexican food. WooHoo!
And did I mention yesterday that JHP has a little cold? It started Thursday night. He was up several times during the night (as was I). He wasn't too bad Friday or today, though. The funny thing is that I think I jinxed myself! I shouldn’t have said anything about John not being sick in a long while to a friend that I was talking to on Thursday. And then Thursday night, John woke up at 930, 1030, 1130, and 300 with a tiny cough and a runny nose. I’m not sure if it’s as a result of the weather change or that fact he was sucking on someone else's pacifier when I picked him up from MDO Thursday. I guess the ladies there will have to watch John to make sure he doesn’t steal someone else’s from now on. Little stinker! Funny thing was that the little boy was just smiling away like it was no big deal that John had taken his paci. Anyway – John’s nose is still running a bit, but not bad, thankfully. I had forgotten to give him his Zyrtec at bedtime that night, but gave it to him later one of the times he was up. Hopefully, it’s just weather and the Zyrtec will keep it small and at bay.
-EBP-


