Look what I found in my cereal this morning!
It's not the face of Jesus or the Virgin Mary, but I thought it was pretty neat! If you want to come see it, I'll hang on to it for a couple of days.
So JHP must have a pretty strong need to have something in his mouth. We only give him a pacifier at naps, bedtime, or if we can't handle the whine (yes - we use it to plug the hole!). Today he was carrying this ring of keys around in his mouth. He's working on his jaw strength because those keys are pretty hefty.
I spoke recently about John pushing the chairs around the house using them as a walker. Today he pushed this upside down laundry basket from the hall near the laundry room all the way around to the back door, stopping a the bookcase to peruse it's contents. He's letting go more often and tonight he was standing by himself in the bathtub, although he thought it was kind of a game and started to bend over backwards (not a good thing in the tub, mind you!).
And last but not least, John's favorite pastime when I'm working in the kitchen - emptying out the plastics cabinet. Needless to say, we quit washing things every time he got them out and slobbered on them. I just put them back and wash what I need when I need it. At least it keeps him quiet. I've latched most of the others. The rest will be done shortly. I had to buy more latches.-EBP-



I think John likes to check out things! So serious, Mr Inspector.
The heart is great!
Lov Nana