Smile for Momma!
I'm sure my child will think I have a camera attachment for my hand buy the time this year is over. Sometimes, when I chase him around with the camera, I get lucky. Today was one of those days. These are just two of the best shots of the day, but there are several more that are great, too. I'll upload the last week's pics to the WebAlbums tonight so that you can see. And I'll try to do that more often as it really doesn't take that long to do. This first picture was tonight after supper. It was just me tonight as Daddy is working late. Thankfully, JHP was in pretty good spirits, only getting fussy when I couldn't give him my full attention. He really missed his Daddy though. He just kept trying to get away from me when I was trying to get him ready for a bath, which should explain the picture below. And then it became a game. His laughter made it REALLY hard for me to keep a straight face. I'm not sure why I just didn't let loose and play chase with him. I guess I'm afraid that if I let him do it, it will be doubly hard the next time I put him down on the bed to do anything. This would pose a significant problem if the diaper's too full of mess and he tries to make a run for it in mid-change! Anyway, he was so riled up that I couldn't leave him on the bed and I had to remove a dirty diaper before the bath. So, the floor it was. He crawled right over to the CD player and then became interested in the Jesus nightlight which is on the wall next to it. He's sitting right in front of it in this picture. Another shot I took has him staring at it. This nightlight was one that John had that was given to him either by his aunt Susan or his aunt Celia (I can't remember which and John isn't here to confirm it at the moment) and we decided it would be a appropriate for John's room. So Jesus watches over our son while he sleeps.
-EBP-
-EBP-


