Uh - Am I gonna have to clean this up all by myself?!?

I knew I'd the get this picture eventually. There are several more I've uploaded to the WebAlbums. Tonight, as we were working in the kitchen, so was JHP. He finally got deep enough into the cabinet that I had to remove the glass plates that I store(d) there. Time for a relocation! At one point, he was just about standing up inside the cabinet!
He played for quite a while in there before he actually fell out backwards on his behind. He was fine and decided he'd had enough. I'm sure it won't be the last time I have to pick up the plastic!
-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Anonymous –   – (January 21, 2009 at 10:02 AM)  

John has his own inhouse playhouse, or perhaps a playcabinet. He looks like he is having a ball!
Bev

Anonymous –   – (January 21, 2009 at 10:08 AM)  

I love the picture John took!
Thanks for the videos-we always wear them out.
Much love,
Bev

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP