Momma, that's one BIG bathtub!
Tonight we had our first swim lesson. Here we are waiting for our lesson to begin. John seemed in awe of all the water. I had to buy him some new swim trunks (they have sharks on them). There was no way he was fitting into the 6-12 mo trunks I bought him last year. These are 18-24 mo. Hopefully they'll make it through the summer.
This isn't the best picture. The point and shoot wasn't real happy about the conditions. Daddy came along to observe and document the occasion. Maybe next time he'll participate. John may not look real excited right here, but it was near the beginning of class. He was a little tense at first, but relaxed a bit later. By the end of class he was making lots of commotion with his splashing. We go every Tuesday. Maybe next week we'll get some video. I did upload more (not so great) pics of us swimming to the WebAlbums.
-EBP-
This isn't the best picture. The point and shoot wasn't real happy about the conditions. Daddy came along to observe and document the occasion. Maybe next time he'll participate. John may not look real excited right here, but it was near the beginning of class. He was a little tense at first, but relaxed a bit later. By the end of class he was making lots of commotion with his splashing. We go every Tuesday. Maybe next week we'll get some video. I did upload more (not so great) pics of us swimming to the WebAlbums.
-EBP-



I bet (and hope) that John Harrison will sleep very well after he has had his swim lesson. I hope you both do too!
Bev