Is this clean enough, Mommy?


Only one picture for today. I was playing around with the camera again today (OK, when do I NOT play around with my camera?). I put the wide angle lens on and then decided to take the flash off and see what I'd get. It helps that John was playing close to windows in the den. In this one he was feeling the cold window with his mouth and tongue (some might call it kissing or licking). I put the camera right next to the window with the lens as wide as it would go and just took some pictures. Here is one result - a great expression and a great reflection. I have cropped this a bit. There are others from today that I will upload to the WebAlbums.

Today was a good day. We didn't do much. Went to church, played around the house, and went the SNBNA's for gumbo (Mmm!). JHP is still using the sign I spoke of yesterday, although today it seems like he's just hitting himself in the side of the head. We'll see how that progresses.
-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

micheleabelphoto  – (January 11, 2009 at 10:08 PM)  

Love the photo....keep playing with your camera, you're getting great shots.

Anonymous –   – (January 14, 2009 at 7:58 AM)  

That is great!! Really shows John' curiosity.
Lov Nana

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP