Finally - a picture of all SIX teeth!


A nice toothy grin from today at the park! And you can see all 6 of his teeth! I know I was lucky today! He was enjoying his swinging and I managed to get this photo and it was in FOCUS! YEAH! Do you know how hard it is to get your camera focused when the boy is swinging? Not an easy thing, I tell ya...

The second picture is another "hair" shot. Can you tell he wasn't happy with Mama? But I couldn't miss the opportunity to capture this nap hair! It turns out that this hair of his refused to lay down gently. I would've had to use some kind of wetting agent and I just didn't feel like it. So we went to park that way. You can't really tell in the first picture, can you? It just looks like he's swinging.



There are other pictures in both series that have been uploaded to the WebAlbums.
-EBP-

PS - I can't make it NOT be centered in between the pictures! Just bear with me...

Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP