TGIF
This sweet little face has roughed me up this week. He's exerted his independence and taken to yelling at us. A firm hand was in order, but by the end of the day, it's left me whupped! The good news is that it's gotten a lot better as the week wore on. Here's hoping the phase passes quickly or he gets with the program.
We spent some time this week looking for some more tools for John. He continues to "work" on things around the house. I'm sure he'll be ready to sign on with Uncle James any day now. Today we made it to ToysRUs and spent some money out of this piggy bank on a tool box of tools and a cordless drill, all the Home Depot toy variety. I fished a paperboard support from a box in the garage and we went to town. What fun he had exploring and seeing what he could do. I'm thinking this will provide hours of entertainment as long as I keep coming up with new things for John to "work" on.
I'm still working on our vacation photos. My goal is to have some posts up this weekend.
-EBP-
We spent some time this week looking for some more tools for John. He continues to "work" on things around the house. I'm sure he'll be ready to sign on with Uncle James any day now. Today we made it to ToysRUs and spent some money out of this piggy bank on a tool box of tools and a cordless drill, all the Home Depot toy variety. I fished a paperboard support from a box in the garage and we went to town. What fun he had exploring and seeing what he could do. I'm thinking this will provide hours of entertainment as long as I keep coming up with new things for John to "work" on.
I'm still working on our vacation photos. My goal is to have some posts up this weekend.
-EBP-


