Quick update

JHP was not standing by our bed this morning. He cried out like usual and Daddy went in to get him. We'll see how tomorrow is. I'm a heavier sleeper than Daddy is.

We made it to church today and I discovered that I'd missed it.

We found a new home for the old truck today. It's been good to us and hopefully it will be as good to it's new owners. We are now back to two vehicles. So much easier in the driveway...

I fixed yesterday's post. The photos were missing! An upload problem!

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP