And back again.

We converted the big boy bed back to a crib tonight. We were lulled into a false sense that John was ready for it. But after me nearly having a heart attack from John appearing (multiple times) after we'd "tucked" him in and him refusing to nap today or to even understand that he was supposed to STAY in bed, Daddy and I were done playing around. And when we told him he didn't even seem too concerned. Until bedtime.

Other than that, all I have to say about today is that it was probably the worst parenting day in recent memory. Even worse that last week when he threw 3 fits in three stores. I love my son, but do I have to like him on days like this? We all lost our cool and each deserved a time-out. Only JHP got one. The other parent needed to hang close to keep the first parent in check. So glad John's safely tucked in (and asleep at 755p) his crib. Tomorrow's another day. A better one, I hope.

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP