Sweaty


This is what a half hour of time outside this evening did to my son. And I thought it was kinda dry out! Poor dude sweats like there's no tomorrow! And he never complains. He just sucks down the water when he comes inside.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Mary-Anne Kline  – (August 10, 2010 at 7:24 AM)  

How funny! Ethan's face gets beat red and all sweaty! Boys just love to play outside and will endure the heat =) Although I was surprised when Ethan came inside by himself yesterday with being outside for only 30 minutes-no throwing a tantrum! I guess that's progress!

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP