Home again, home again!
We are home. Actually, we got home yesterday. We did some stuff around the house that really needed to be done today and enjoyed being in our own space again. I've got tons of photos to go through from the week. So it might be a few days before I get a post up about our trip. All I can say is that our son truly LOVES the outdoors and we all enjoyed the lack of mosquitoes. We all came home a little tanner, although you can't tell on the photo above from the flash blowout. One of the things we picked up at the cute little toy store in town was a stuff your own tube of plastic animals. John's been carrying them around with him all over the house in his motorcycle. Who knew they'd be such a hit? You can also see the blue stretchy lizard that we found in the house today and his little toy airplane, another new acquisition from the toy store. More later in the week, I promise!
-EBP-


