Randomness
We got new library books yesterday. So we read a lot of books today. The boys are reading one of our favorites series: Poppleton.
John wasn't real excited about starting the bath routine. He was even less excited about brushing his teeth. Lately he's gotten into a phase where he'd rather be lazy and just let you brush them instead of giving it a try himself first. Daddy wasn't playing that game tonight. He had to count. He's at three here and John's telling him to stop.
I wrapped presents today. As I was passing through the house, I caught site of the tree aglow with presents under it and felt moved to photograph it.
Bathtime sillies.
-EBP-
John wasn't real excited about starting the bath routine. He was even less excited about brushing his teeth. Lately he's gotten into a phase where he'd rather be lazy and just let you brush them instead of giving it a try himself first. Daddy wasn't playing that game tonight. He had to count. He's at three here and John's telling him to stop.
I wrapped presents today. As I was passing through the house, I caught site of the tree aglow with presents under it and felt moved to photograph it.
Bathtime sillies.
-EBP-


