The daily inspection




Last night John methodically checked all the airplane ornaments to verify they were still in working order, twirling each propeller one by one. He examined the tree a long time this afternoon. I can only assume he did the same today. I'm not sure if he's just playing or if he thinks something might happen to them as they hang on the tree.

I have to comment on the first photo. I edited it and still I like it the way it is. Underexposed and slightly out of focus. To me it almost seems like a painting. To Daddy, it seemed like a fake photo from a green screen. It's charming, nonetheless.

I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. John spent lots of time this week at school, as they had extended days to help us get our shopping done. He did well there the first three days. He ate all his lunch and napped well. Today there was no nap, resulting in a painful afternoon for me. He didn't treat me well and I responded in kind. I find it so hard to be nice to him when all he does is whine, fuss, and take out his frustrations on me physically. My best response is silence as it keeps my emotions in check. Because when he yells, I do, too. As is always the case, eventually I feel so guilty because I just can't like him and I don't want to be around him. Why must I take it personally? I hope tomorrow is a new day and we can start off on a good footing.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Anonymous –   – (December 10, 2010 at 8:04 AM)  

All so cute! Lov nana

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP