Click, click!

I got the camera out Sunday to take a photo for the Christmas Card. I was using the remote to fire the shutter. JHP thought that was pretty cool. When I was first getting it set up I let him take a photo of Daddy. I showed him where to look and where the shutter button was. (In case you are wondering, this is not the one on the card!)

So after we were done, he wanted to take more photos. So I set it up and let him take photos of Daddy and me. We only had to wait like 20 seconds before John was satisfied and took the shot. Mind you he had nothing to control except the shutter.

And to round things out, we let him use the remote to take a self-portrait or two. Of all the photos we took, these had some of the best smiles. Figures!

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP