The Pumpkin Patch
We took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch today. John was no less excited about pumpkins this year as he was last year. So excited, in fact, that getting him to sit for a photo was next to impossible. The cute little backdrop they had set up was facing into the sun this morning. So all I got was the squint-y grin.
He investigated all sizes of pumpkins.
And he spent lots of time running up and down the aisles, climbing around in the pumpkins as needed. He was pretty well behaved, although he was a bit protective of certain pumpkins. I think it was just a territory thing. In the end he didn't want to be helpful about picking some out to go home with us. So, I did the picking and he did the carrying. Then we were done for another year.
There are more photos on the WebAlbums. I'm sure I'll be posting a few more of my friend's photos once they are shared.
-EBP-
He investigated all sizes of pumpkins.
And he spent lots of time running up and down the aisles, climbing around in the pumpkins as needed. He was pretty well behaved, although he was a bit protective of certain pumpkins. I think it was just a territory thing. In the end he didn't want to be helpful about picking some out to go home with us. So, I did the picking and he did the carrying. Then we were done for another year.
There are more photos on the WebAlbums. I'm sure I'll be posting a few more of my friend's photos once they are shared.
-EBP-



