No nap and an afternoon of reading
The post title explains our afternoon well. I was more strained at the end of the day as a result of him not taking a nap. It just rubs me wrong and I can't seem to get over it easily.
The last few days have been pretty good. John seems to have learned to play by himself all of a sudden. Or maybe it's just that he's tired of us telling him to go play by himself. Whatever the cause, I'll take it. I was so over being needed as a playmate.
We had a very nice night out as a family for my birthday dinner. We went to Kemah. Dinner took too long (but was sooooo good), but JHP was a champ. He ate well and behaved well. I'm only sorry we didn't have more time to "play" and walk around. It got too late (as a result of the long dinner) and we needed to get home before he totally fell off the cliff.
-EBP-


