So funny!


I'm pretty sure this was a total pose for the camera, but it's cute nonetheless. He didn't look at me, but he knew I was right there with the camera. We've seen a lot of this lip lately, although today was a good day. We kept busy with a Bible study, lunch out and some errands. And the biggest whine I heard from him came when I told him we were going home. Go figure!

Daddy called me into the bathroom tonight to demonstrate what was making John laugh so hard. I'll let you see for yourself. I find it odd that JHP prefers when I do the washing, but he almost always has more fun when Daddy does it.


-EBP-

Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP