A new 'do and working
JHP was in need of a haircut. His "horns" were beginning to show more often. When he wakes in the morning, his hair is in quite a disarray. If the "horns" appear, then I know it's time for a haircut.
Sitting in a pile of stuffed animals, hiding from the sunlight.
Working. We always talk about Daddy working. So John's taken to working on things, too. Earlier in the week he kept telling me he was building a castle. He'd take Dusty the saw and start sawing on the edge of the dining table. I tried to nip that quickly since even a plastic toy can do damage. Then he tried the wall corners. I offered a cardboard box that had stuff in it, but then he started digging in the box. So today I pulled out an empty diaper box and he went to town, sawing , hammering, poking holes with the screwdrivers. Totally content.
-EBP-
Sitting in a pile of stuffed animals, hiding from the sunlight.
Working. We always talk about Daddy working. So John's taken to working on things, too. Earlier in the week he kept telling me he was building a castle. He'd take Dusty the saw and start sawing on the edge of the dining table. I tried to nip that quickly since even a plastic toy can do damage. Then he tried the wall corners. I offered a cardboard box that had stuff in it, but then he started digging in the box. So today I pulled out an empty diaper box and he went to town, sawing , hammering, poking holes with the screwdrivers. Totally content.
-EBP-


