Funnies
Today was a really good day - even though it rained a lot and we got a little wet. I had a meeting at church and John went to the nursery. He whined when we got there, but I think he's just programmed to do that (for my sake, of course). But he was happy when I picked him up. We drove around a bit and then ended up stopping for lunch. The place was empty, but he was so charming to me and ate just about everything I gave him (normal stuff I'd brought from home). Then we headed home, played a bit, and then it was nap time. And the rest of the day was just as easy. I love days like this!
There were a couple of funny things I wanted to mention:
One of the books we checked out from the library this week was a Veggie Tales book. In the book, Larry the cucumber calls Bob the tomato Bobbo. OMG, John thinks this is hilarious! He busts out with his truly-from-the-belly laugh that I LOVE! So tonight after reading the book with Daddy, it is all Bobbo, all the time. Got old, but surely came in handy when there was slight pushback about bathtime.
Tonight while we were readying for bed, John got real serious and said, "There's something in my hair!" as he was rubbing the back of his head. We asked what it was. "I have a Mohawk in my hair!" Daddy and I had a chuckle and quickly combed the Mohawk "out". All better.
-EBP-



How does he even know what a mohawk is?? Isn't it funny how they start to come up with things to say that you wondered where they learned them? The other day Grant told me "I'm not approved for cleaning" when I asked him to clean up his cars. What?!