Rain, rain, go away



John made some strides today working at the computer. I believe he's mastered the mouse well enough that with a bit of effort he can manipulate his way around a computer game. He gets that the mouse is connected to the pointer and that if he moves one, the other moves too. He still gets frustrated easily, especially if you are standing over him. If left alone, he does much better. Occasionally, he gets stuck if the mouse is limited in where it can go. He's yet to learn to pick it up and relocate it to allow for more movement. But I'm very pleased with this new skill. And the little mouse he's been using is just perfect for his little hand.

Aside from getting more rain from the remnants of Hurricane Alex, it was pretty quiet here today. We did step out to run some errands, but I wasn't prepared for the downpour we encountered. Oops! I was obviously more focused on what we needed to do and didn't think much about the rain I KNEW was imminent. Anyway, we didn't melt and the errands got done.

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP