What I ordered


So this is totally off topic... I bought this Groupon for Canvas on Demand forever ago. And it was set to expire this weekend. After much deliberation, I figured I best use it for something other than just a favorite photo. So I decided to make a birth announcement of sorts with my favorite "pro-like" photo of John taken at about 4 weeks of age - 3/19/08. He was in this phase of needing to be held to go down for a nap. And he fell asleep on me and actually stayed. So I made a quick backdrop of sorts on the bed and shot away. This was the best of the bunch - all natural light.

I'll let you know how it turns out!

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

KariBeth and Josh Gentry  – (August 6, 2011 at 6:02 PM)  

I love the new blog look!! Also, I think you'll be really happy with your Canvas on Demand. I usually get a couple every time groupon has them on sale and haven't been disappointed yet!

Anonymous –   – (August 8, 2011 at 7:18 AM)  

I was just remembering that JHP didn't have a hospital picture! This is so great. Lov Nana

Alissa  – (August 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM)  

Cute! I ordered mine last night at about 11pm! This was a good idea.....I remembered at the last minute and had a hard time sorting through all my pictures at the last minute. I ended up ordering one I took of Molly in her room at 6 months. If I had been more on top of things, I would have emailed one and asked if you thought it needed any touchups. Oh well! Hope you enjoyed your time off today!

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP