New things
On Tuesday, JHP and I made our first ever trip to Chuck E. Cheese's. We got this cool photo (among other things) to commemorate our time there. I think the last time I was in a CEC I was in college. I think the best thing about it was the fact that the games all cost just one token. I can't think of any other place with such a deal. Anyway, we made our way around and played all the games that we could, collecting tickets along the way. Three hundred tickets later, we traded them in for a big fat pen! Then we went off to find some lunch elsewhere.
The newest game around the house is called Lumberjack! It's best played on the king-size bed. You chop, chop, chop and then yell "Timber!" Can you tell JHP really enjoys the falling down part? I have a couple of photos where John is mugging for the camera on the way down. Too funny!
Daddy moved to the bed too and enjoyed a cushioned landing. John enjoyed a successful clearing of the timber!
Daddy moved on to something else. That left me with the camera and a willing subject. Well, kind of a willing subject. He insisted on twisting his limbs around in a effort to look cute. Cute - yes, but not because of the position of his arms and legs.
A nice cheesy grin! But I like it anyway. He could spend hours jumping on our bed, as long as someone was there to watch him be silly.
-EBP-


