Images from CAC 2011
We got home on Saturday and Monday started Creative Arts Camp at our church. We hadn't done it last year because we were in Wimberley and I was most excited for this year's event since John would be old enough and since he'd gotten so much out of VBS. My job was to take photos, sort photos and make slide shows for each day. I loved being able to see everything that went on at the camp, but it was a long four days. One thing we did was take an individual photo of each of the Pre-K kids. Since I took the photo, I was just fine with this not-quite-perfect photo of my son!
One of the other photographers captured this one in John's classroom. He was most excited to have the same teachers from VBS and most of the same kids, too.
Can you tell he didn't like the answer he got? While all the other kids were playing around with each other or something else, John wanted to play with the baby stroller.
The staff went to great efforts to give the kids a huge variety of experiences, just like the big kids got. Among other activities, they planted plants, made a bird bath, got to see some wild birds, took a mini-class in martial arts and another in dance. One day they even decorated chef's aprons and made a cookie mix to bring home. We enjoyed those cookies a few days later. Don't worry - I'll tell you all about it soon!
-EBP-


