Graceful Lines


On Wednesday, my son insisted on wearing pants - even though it was going to be over 100 degrees.  I drew the line at him wearing the sweat pants.  I found the lightest pair and gave him permission to wear those.  It just wasn't something I wanted to fight about.  After a trip out of the house and some lunch, we played with John's cars.  A very impressive line he made.


 But when I asked for a pose with his cars, you can see just how excited he was to help me out. 


After I told him a funny, he gave me a smile and I considered my work done.

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP