Playtime
On Thursday we opted to spend some time in the evening playing at the play areas on site at 7A. Mom's got a great photo of June from a few years back in this same little house. A couple of years from now and I don't think they'll fit in the door anymore.
John found the chalk and started playing Tic-Tac-Toe by himself, but before too long...
...June found something else for him to do.
He laid there patiently and quietly until she was done. Then he rain off to do something else.
Meanwhile, June finished up her artwork.
We went over the other other playground and discovered that it had been repainted, which was a really good thing considering all the rust we saw last year. June was pushing John on the merry-go-round. Do they even put those in parks anymore? I never managed to get a good shot of June - always her backside. I guess I should've changed positions.
-EBP-

