Sleeping Beauty
Quiet time / naps have been hit or miss lately. After yesterday, I set some ground rules for John at quiet time today, making it very clear what my expectations were. While he was a little more rambunctious than I like, he did stay in his room. And he napped. This is how I found him, minus the big brown bear blocking his view of anything. I hadn't turned the fan up, but I guess either he got bored and put the pullover on or he was cold.
Can you see the drool running out of his mouth?
I tried to wake him, but he only stirred a little.
A large stack of reading material scattered at the foot of his bed.
Once he finally woke and moved positions, I tried to get some more photos, but he wasn't much interested. Daddy came home and John was OK for a short while before he fell off into the abyss of emotions. He was crying uncontrollably and didn't want to cooperate. We opted to try a hail mary and decided to join SNBNA at their house anyway. It only took until we turned into their neighborhood that he stopped crying. And the rest of the evening was just fine. I guess he just needed a diversion.
-EBP-


Beautiful photos, lovely words, and a handsome little boy who is so precious! Love and Blessings,
Aunt Rachel