Picnic at the Park


I found these on my phone today.  I'd forgotten about them, but they are only a few days old.  On Wednesday when I picked John up from school, it was just too pretty to go home and eat lunch indoors.  I'd been out and about all morning so I didn't have a lunch packed.  There was a light breeze and it was bright, sunny and not too hot yet.  It seemed like forever since the weather encouraged us to picnic, so I didn't pass up the opportunity.  We ran through the drive through and headed over to Bay Area Park.  There were a few folks enjoying the park that day just like us.  Too pretty to resist.


After finishing lunch, John ran and ran moving from one place to the next, totally enjoying the freedom and the weather.  After a while, though, he got a little red-cheeked.


And the water ran out.  We rested for a while and played a bit more, but then it was time to go home.  It's good to know that when he gets hot, he KNOWS he needs to drink water.

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP