Bat and ball
Gee, these photos are almost a week old. I'm behind again. Got at least two more posts in the bag besides this one (and whatever comes up this week!). But such is life at my house!
The boys had just been playing around outside and I wandered out with the camera. Daddy went to go finish something and so John had no one play with. So he posed. Totally cheesy!
Here's the normal face, caught in between cheesy grins.
He's ready to play ball. His eye-hand coordination is getting better. Maybe if I got him a bigger bat instead of that itty-bitty one he's had forever...
Another pose. If he wants to act funny he thinks he needs to lift his leg up like a stork and do other "crazy" things with his limbs. And it seems he really needed to concentrate, hence the tongue on his upper lip.
As a follow up to last post... I think I've gotten over the hump. John didn't nap Friday, but he napped Saturday and today. And his attitude has improved somewhat. Not so disrespectful. The weekend was a good one. More to tell later about our adventures.
-EBP-





