Summer of Movies
This was the summer of movies for JHP. We saw Monsters University as a family in June and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the realization that my little boy had grown up with regards to movies. No longer was he afraid of the tiniest amount of suspense which all but ruled out movies in general and some TV shows. Instead, he sat quietly in his own seat and munched on popcorn until it was all gone.
We also went to see Turbo and enjoyed seeing the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in cartoon form. The movie itself was funny, but I missed some of the Indy 500 traditions that did not make it into the film. And who couldn't love that sweet little snail face!
Lastly, JHP and I saw Planes. Daddy wasn't much interested. John loved it, but it was my least favorite of the summer trio we saw. We managed to see a few other movies on TV this summer including Lion King and Despicable Me. Hopefully we'll be able to catch Despicable Me 2 on video when it comes out. The minions are so cute!
-EBP-


