Summer cuts
One week in mid-August we had responsibilities to go feed a friend's cat. The cat's name is Tiger and he sure missed his owners. He would have sat there all afternoon had we not been on a schedule. But we were squeezing duty in between picking JHP up from a day-camp and another appoint.
A back to school haircut! And since it was kind of a special occasion and John was super sweaty from playing outside, Shannon decided a wash was in order. He looks like he's enjoying himself!
John was feeling pretty special that he even got the Mohawk treatment in the bowl!
His hair was WAY overgrown! I think it had been close to 3 months since his last "summer" cut.
And since I had my hair done too, we had to get a pic together. You can't tell it from here but I got quite a bit cut off. Our second summer cuts!
-EBP-






