Travelling and what's that wet stuff called again?

 On Wednesday, May 25, we travelled to Indy to see John's family and enjoy the 500 festivities.  Grandpa Tom and Grandma Beverly met us at the airport like they always do and JHP ran straight into Grandpa's arms.  Grandma got her turn next.  I think he's giving her a zerbert!

 After hugs and kisses all around, we headed off to baggage claim.  John and Grandpa led the way.

The weather turned not so nice.  So we spent the rest of the evening visiting and goofing around indoors.

We got there just in time to experience from marble size hail, a decent amount of heavy rain and at least two sets of tornado warnings.  Thankfully, the tornadoes went south of us, but not so good for the folks in the path.  I'm thankful I don't live in tornado country.  I'll take hurricanes where you get a few days notice (most of the time, anyway).  I wish we could have brought some rain back with us.  They don't need as much as they are getting and we need it desperately.

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP