Won't be the last time





Last night John was making funny faces and allowed me to grab the camera.  The last one is my favorite.  He just looks so serious.

JHP and I both have noses that continue to run (or get stuffed in my case).  His didn't run as bad as yesterday.  He doesn't seem to be affected too much, although he didn't put up a fight about quiet time today.  So maybe he's feeling it a little.  I slept much better last night.  But my poor little nose is so tired of tissue!

I had something happen to me last week that I'm sure will be the first of many incidents involving JHP and my total embarrassment.  Thus far, we've been lucky that when John has said something that would cause his parents embarrassment, it hadn't been heard by the persons he was speaking of.  Like when he asked if that man was having a baby, speaking of a rather portly man we saw in a restaurant.  Last week, as he and I were in Walgreen's, a lady who worked there came around the corner and John said quite loudly (or so it seemed), "Momma, that lady has a really big butt."  My first instinct was to shrink into a ball right there where I'd been squatting down.  I shushed him and then tried to explain that sometimes we might think things, but we shouldn't always say them or else we'd hurt someone's feelings.  I'm not sure he got the concept...  Kind of advanced for three years old.
-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP