One little monkey

It started out as jumping on the bed. And while that's fun, it evidently is not as fun as making the bed, by JHP's definition.


His definition involves hiding and playing peek-a-boo from between the foot of the bed and the covers.

And since I had the camera out, I made him stop periodically, which was mighty difficult when you find yourself on a king size bed with no covers.
Momma's thinking this is a nice uncluttered background. John's thinking how fast can I stop and then go, not bothering to wait a millisecond for me to take the shot even though I asked nicely.

It was directly after this cute shot that he fell off the bed directly on the top of his noggin. He was fine. Didn't cry. I launched into lecture mode, thinking about just how easily he could've hurt his neck. The fall just looked like that to me. And I'm not an overly cautious person. It just looked bad.

Then we actually made the bed and sat on the bed to read some books before naptime.
-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP