Giving Thanks!
The last of the family arrived Thursday morning, the Mortensens. And it wasn't long before JHP commandeered Abby's camera. It appears we still have a ways to go with technique.
John and Susan were playing some kind of little game while the finishing touches were being put on lunch.
Tom was waiting patiently as well, Bible in hand.
Lots more goofing around went on with Aunt Karen and Uncle Andy. Those photos are on the WebAlbums (see the link at right). I thought this one was cute. I think I asked John to give Karen a kiss. But I love the expression I caught on Grandma's face in the background.
-EBP-
John and Susan were playing some kind of little game while the finishing touches were being put on lunch.
Tom was waiting patiently as well, Bible in hand.
After a shorter than normal nap, John was quite content to curl up in my arms, much like he'd done the last several days when faced with a room full of people right after waking up. But, Daddy, knowing how much John likes funny (read: farting) sounds, demonstrated the whoopee cushion that had been brought out during his nap. This pulled him out of his shell and soon he had everyone laughing and was asking Daddy to blow it up again so he could sit on it to make a noise.
-EBP-

